[vtkusers] vtkSurfaceReconstructionFilter input

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Wed May 24 16:22:04 EDT 2006

Hi Shawn,

The FillInputPortInformation method of that class specifies that the
required data type is vtkDataSet. That means that this class accepts
any subclass of vtkDataSet as input. Since both vtkPolyData and
vtkUnstructuredGrid are subclasses of vtkDataSet, either type of
object can be used as input.

- Amy