[vtkusers] vtkpatented in vtk 5.0

Samuel Barnes ironictoo at yahoo.com
Tue May 23 10:14:19 EDT 2006

vtkpatented does not exist in version 5.0. They rolled all of its functions into other groups.

Sam

Zein Salah <salah at gris.uni-tuebingen.de> wrote:     vtkpatented in vtk 5.0     Hello everybody,
  I have newly built vtk 5.0 from sources and tried to test my itk program, which also use vtk.
I am getting error messages regarding the vtkpatented lib! I noticed that the Patented directory does
not exist in the vtk source directory! Where have it gone? Also in Cmake, The option to build patented
is also missing.
  Could somebody guess what the problem is?
  Many Thanks,
Zein