[vtkusers] link error 1181: cannot find vtkRendering.lib.

dqchen dqchen at cvip.louisville.edu
Mon May 22 16:23:12 EDT 2006

Dear All:

  This time, I felt a little strange that the same link error happened again.

 last time, I upgraded to vtk 5.0 on my computer. All my work done before under vtk 4.2 were converted to the environment of vtk 5.0. I solved the problem of link error: cannot find vtkRendering.lib by adding the directory containing all the .dll files into the path of system variable.

  But this time, I converted my collegue's code to vtk 5.0.  I can not solve the problem using same way, even if I installed vtk 5.0 and then compiled the whole program again.

 Does anyone give me any hint or suggestion?

Dongqing Chen
Rm. 007, Paul C. Lutz Hall
Computer Vision & Image Processing (CVIP) Lab
Dept. of Electrical & Computer Engineering
University of Louisville
Louisville, KY. 40292
U.S.A.
Email: dqchen at cvip.louisville.edu