[vtkusers] MFC y VTK

Samuel Barnes ironictoo at yahoo.com
Mon May 22 11:12:17 EDT 2006

The easiest way in c++ to capture mouse events is to sub-class one of the interactor style classes, i.e. vtkInteractorStyleTrackballCamera.  Then simply overwrite its left mouse button click function.  If you want to maintain the default vtk controls and just add to them you can grab the source from that function off the cvs and then edit it as you please.

Sam

Jose David Pfuturi Huisa <daviddarkzero at hotmail.com> wrote: Hello.I am from Peru. I am using MFC with vtk and I have a problem. How I can use the class vtkWin32RenderWindowInteractor to create events with the mouse and the keyboard inside a project MFC.
 How I make to work the function OnLButtonDown for example????    vtkWin32RenderWindowInteractor::OnLButtonDown  (  HWND    wnd,

 UINT    nFlags,

 int    X,

 int    Y  Thank you to all.  )