[vtkusers] Errors when using vtkTexture and vtkTextureMapToPlane

Roger Blum roger_blum at swissonline.ch
Fri May 19 16:50:41 EDT 2006

Hi vtk users,

I am using bitmap textures to map on polygons (4 or more vertices) with Tcl.
Although the textures seem to be mapped correctly I get the following error
messages in the "vtkOutputWindow":

ERROR: In
C:\Dashboards\Releases\rc-VTK-5-0-0-rc1\VTK\Filtering\vtkImageAlgorithm.cxx,
line 123
vtkOpenGLTexture (08FF4518): Definition of Execute() method should be in
subclass and you should really use the ExecuteData(vtkInformation
*request,...) signature instead

ERROR: In
C:\Dashboards\Releases\rc-VTK-5-0-0-rc1\VTK\Graphics\vtkTextureMapToPlane.cxx,
line 85
vtkTextureMapToPlane (090D27D8): Not enough points for automatic plane
mapping

Are these commonly known problems or is there something wrong with my vtk
objects / pipeline?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Roger