[vtkusers] Modifying Curve Properties in vtk

Alark Joshi alark_j at hotmail.com
Wed May 17 13:59:49 EDT 2006

Hi,

I want to be able to modulate the thickness of the splines as they get
longer. I observed the Kochanek/Cardinal splines pass data to the
PolyDataMapper that draws them. One needs to specify the thickness and other
attributes of the curve before the data is passed to PolyDataMapper.

Is there any other way that I can draw curves and modulate their properties
like color/thickness as the curves get longer? I wanted to ask before I
wrote my own classes to do it. Ayn help would be greatly apprecaited.
Thanks.

Regards,

Alark