[vtkusers] Re: MFC 8, link errors

Andrew Maclean andrew.amaclean at gmail.com
Tue May 16 19:40:52 EDT 2006

 VTK does build Ok with VC8.

The unresolved external symbols may be due to older versions of the
libraries being present.
Sometimes the dependencies or build process gets a little confused and
doesn't rebuild some libraries.  That's what I think!
This has happened to me in both Vusial Studion and Linux.
I have often found that it is best to completely delete everything in the
build directory and run CMake again.

Failing this, update VTK from the CVS. If that fails, update CMake from the
CVS.

Regards
   Andrew

Hello,