[vtkusers] VTK_DEBUG_LEAKS in debug and release

Paul Tait - OPES Paul at opes.com.au
Mon May 15 02:30:51 EDT 2006

Hi VTK'ers

I needed to find some leaks in VTK so I switched on VTK_DEBUG_LEAKS and
all's well now. I only rebuilt my MSVC Debug library but now I'm getting a
link problem in Release mode because the header is out of synch with the
Release lib.

So my questions are

Will VTK_DEBUG_LEAKS impact performance and memory in Release mode? (I think
it will)
Can the standard Cmake build different configurations for Debug/Release?