[vtkusers] Re: VolumePro1000 SDK problem

Dan White dan at chalkie.org.uk
Mon May 15 01:46:26 EDT 2006

Hi,

the windows drivers are fre available from vtk website,
not sure if they work on vtk5

the linux drivers are available from tererecon if you ask them nicely,
only on 2.4 kernel though not current 2.6 kernels.

i haven't had my volumepro beard working for a while due to lack of
2.6 kernel support.

Dan

On May 13, 2006, at 7:01 PM, vtkusers-request at vtk.org wrote:

> Message: 12
> Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 15:06:21 +0800
> From: "Pengfei Liu" <lpf at vico-lab.com>
> Subject: [vtkusers] VolumePro1000 SDK problem
> To: <vtkusers at vtk.org>
>
> Hi, all
>
> I plan to run VTK with VolumePro1000 card.
> I get to know that the VolumePro's SDK: VLI needs to Buy,
> so I want to know VLI is necessary for VolumePro run under VTK or
> VolumePro dirver installation is enough?
>
> Anyone who uses VolumePro helps me to confirm it!
>
> Best Regards
> PengFei Liu

Dr. Daniel James White BSc. (Hons.) PhD
Bioimaging Coordinator
Nanoscience Centre and Department of Biological and Environmental
Sciences
Division of Molecular Recognition
Ambiotica C242
PO Box 35