[vtkusers] Help : Wrong Interpolation colors with vtkScalarVisibilityOn()

Olivier Feys olivier.feys at gmail.com
Thu May 11 09:22:36 EDT 2006

Hello,

I want to display a scalar field on a vtkunstructuredGrid. I think there is
a interpolation problem with the display of colors in a cell when the mapper
has to make correspond colors to scalars, no matter the interpolation mode
(gouraud and phong produce the same results)

I have attached an image that shows the difference between the field mapped
to the grid and the field passed trhough a Contourfilter with 1000 values.

You can see that the contours are correctly computed and this sould be the
displayed field witthout filter.

Has anybody an idea ? If it's a bug in VTK, where can I post it ?

Olivier