[vtkusers] help on vtklookuptable issue.

dqchen dqchen at cvip.louisville.edu
Wed May 10 19:25:56 EDT 2006

Dear All:

   Now what I am doing is that I want to assign different color (say, red) to the tissues based on the selected features, such that I can distinguish the certain tissue from other tissues.

   who can show me some ideas on how to manipulate the lookup table?

   The attached picture just illustrates what I want to acheive.  The tissue of ployp is distinguished by red color from other parts of colon.

   Note: this figure is copied from the paper: Automated Polyp Detector for CT Colonography: Feasibility Study by Ronald M. Summers et. al. published on Radiology, 2000.

Best Wishes,

Dongqing Chen
Rm. 007, Paul C. Lutz Hall
Computer Vision & Image Processing (CVIP) Lab
Dept. of Electrical & Computer Engineering
University of Louisville
Louisville, KY. 40292
U.S.A.
Email: dqchen at cvip.louisville.edu