[vtkusers] Re: vtkPointSpriteMapper : was vtkOpenGlPolyDataPointSpriteMapper

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Wed May 10 04:23:06 EDT 2006

Janet

apologies for late reply, been away for a couple of days.

Yes. There is some brief information here
http://www.cscs.ch/a-display.php?id=170
which is a program under development at the moment for doing large scale
particle rendering. The web page will be updated later today I hope with
a new version. I will send a tarball of the mapper to you later once
I've updated the page etc, or maybe put the tarball as a download may be
easier.
The name of the mapper has changed and it now uses the Shader stuff in
vtk from cvs head (it will only work with a recent checkout as I added
some things to vtk cvs to help find the shaders a couple of weeks back)

later...

JB