[vtkusers] RE:VTK problems with vmware

Matteo Campana campanam at libero.it
Wed May 3 16:00:48 EDT 2006

Hi Anka!!

First I'm happy know somebody else use vmware to port
applications to other operating systems....
it's a brillant way for porting...I think.

>Have you installed openGL?
No I didn't!!
I tryed to install Mesa becouse i thought it could be
something like OpenGl...am I right?!
...but VTK building doesn't work!!

Anyway.......as you suggest me I now want to install OpenGl....
Can you please tell me how can I get and install it?!
Have i to install for example the ati driver or something like that?!...

Thank you so much!!
Matteo