[vtkusers] How to customize mouse actions on vtkImagePlaneWidget?

Wagner Sales wsalles2003 at yahoo.com.br
Thu Mar 30 16:59:30 EST 2006

Hi Dean,

Thnks. This aproach can solve my problem now.
But, I think if you have a widget with interactions, probably sometimes
you'll need override another interactions in this widget by implement an
application requirement. I think certanly that's are possible to do and
I was taked a look at http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTKWidgets#Basic_Concepts,
but I'm little bit confused ( i'm not a c++ guru, and since I use qt,
i'm not familiarized with callbacks and event implementation in VTK ).
Because that, if someone can give a start point to learn about that, or
a little example how to override events manipulation, to me will be very
useful.

Thnks in advance,

Wagner Sales