[vtkusers] How to change cursor shape in vtkImagePlaneWidget?

bailleul jonathan jonathan.bailleul at utc.fr
Wed Mar 29 17:44:17 EST 2006

Dear All,

I'm using vtkImagePlaneWidget very often for MRI/geometrical models
visualisation.

For my purposes, I don't want to use any interpolated modes, I'm only
interested in actual voxel values. My problem is that selecting a voxel
is not visually convincing in my case:

http://www.utc.fr/~jbailleu/cursor.jpg

Most of the time, the cross doesn't accurately match the topleft corner
of the  voxel on focus, and sometimes falls inside another voxel (this
is slightly the case here). To solve this problem, I would ideally like
to see the selected voxel outlined in red.

Is there an easy way to do something similar? If not, what hints could
you give me for further investigations?

Maybe this question is trivial, but I've not found many help in ML
archives or in the books...

In advance, thank you very much for ANY clue,