[vtkusers] Re: 16 bit MIP

Hugo Gratama van Andel h.a.gratamavanandel at amc.uva.nl
Tue Mar 28 03:27:02 EST 2006

Hello Dan,
Thanks for your reply. I agree that the eye can't see all the different
grey colors, if you display the whole range at once. The underlying
reason for my question is that I want to create the MIP images (in batch
mode from different angles) and later on to choose the window and level
of the images (within different image viewing software than VTK).
I hope someone can tell me how to create 16-bit quality MIP's with vtk.
with regards,
Hugo

--
Hugo Gratama van Andel - MSc
Academic Medical Centre - University of Amsterdam
e-mail :  h.a.gratamavanandel at amc.uva.nl