[vtkusers] Problem while creating vtkGreedyTerrainDecimation object

Manoj Mohadikar manoj_mohadikar at persistent.co.in
Mon Mar 27 01:34:27 EST 2006

Hi

     I am new to VTK. I download the vtk 5.0 and build it in static mode
(.lib files). I tried the VTK 5 in my application. I want to make use of
vtkGreedyTerrainDecimation class in my application. But after creating
object of this class, linker gives lots of errors (unresolved externals).
Perhaps linker does not getting the definition of functions of
vtkGreedyTerrainDecimation class. I am not very much sure that whether this
class is fully implemented in the VTK 5.0. Please let know this issue.

Regards

Manoj Mohadikar