[vtkusers] RES: [Paraview] Ensight to VTK converter

Renato N. Elias rnelias at nacad.ufrj.br
Fri Mar 24 17:10:21 EST 2006

>>> none of the VTK file formats support transient data <<<

That's not good... :-0

so... I guess I would have to create the geometry and result files
separately and write this pvd file through some other program or script in
order to rebuild my problem...

I guess my problem is getting worse... maybe I should keep struggling with
the Ensight's format in Fortran :o(

Thanks a lot Kent. I would be trying forever if you have not advised me...

Renato.