[vtkusers] renWin->Render Error

binesh r binesh01 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 24 00:13:54 EST 2006

  I am trying to run an animation using vtk triggered by a Onbutton event.But I experience problems in executing the statement renWin->Render();It raises the exception (wglMakeCurrent failed).Please suggest what needs to be done to get rid of this error?
  Thanks,
  Binesh
  void CVtkDlg::OnButton1()
  {
  AfxBeginThread(Animate,this);
  }

  UINT CVtkDlg::Animate(LPVOID lp) {
  CVtkDlg *dlg=(CVtkDlg *)lp;
  dlg->Animate();
  return 0;
  }
  void CVtkDlg::OnButton2()
  {
  // TODO: Add your control notification handler code here
  running= FALSE;
  }

  void CVtkDlg::Animate() {

  for (int i=0;running && i<this->no_row;i++)
  {
  this->aSplineX->RemoveAllPoints();
  this->aSplineY->RemoveAllPoints();
  this->aSplineZ->RemoveAllPoints();

  for (int j=0;running && j<this->no_col;j++)
  {
  this->aSplineX->AddPoint(j,x[j]);
  this->aSplineY->AddPoint(j,y[i][j]);
  this->aSplineZ->AddPoint(j,z[i][j]);
  this->inputPoints->InsertPoint(j,x[j],y[i][j],z[i][j]);
  }
  this->Fit();
  renWin->Render();
  }