[vtkusers] cygwin build of VTK successful but exits on package require vtk

HIRAKI Hideaki hhiraki at lab.nig.ac.jp
Wed Mar 22 16:50:10 EST 2006

David,

When I tried VTK-5.0.0, the problem could be worked around by
erasing CMAKE_THREAD_LIBS, setting CMAKE_USE_PTHREAD=OFF and
CMAKE_USE_WIN32_THREAD=ON. vtkWin32RenderWindowInteractor seemed
to conflict with cygwin's pthreads implementation.

As for MinGW, Brad King have checked in the fixes. You may try
cvs versions of CMake and VTK.

Regards,

Hideaki Hiraki