[vtkusers] vtkTubeFilter and vtkpolyline problems

Franke, Stephan Stephan.Franke at inpro.de
Wed Mar 22 07:28:07 EST 2006

Hi all,

Long time ago that this question was posted inside this forum, but I have the same problem and could not find an answer with a solution for this problem here.
So I want to ask this question once again in hope to get a solution. Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,
Stephan Franke

OLD POST -------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi all,

I am writing a program where I would like to display a boundary. The
boundary must be like a thick line.
If I use a polyline I get, when the line thickness is larger then 1,
nasty looking joints at the vertices and if I use the tubefilter the
thickness of the tube is not constant especially there where I have
sharp angles.

Are there any options I can use to overcome these problems?
Thank you

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dipl. Ing.  Stephan Franke
Arbeitsfeld Aufbau (AB)