[vtkusers] about Surface extraction filter (itkBinaryMask3DMeshSource.h)

charfeddine amir charfeddine_amir at yahoo.fr
Wed Mar 22 02:56:06 EST 2006

Hi all
 I'm extracting my data  as in section   6.11 Extracting Surfaces of the ItkSoftwareGuide
 but it allow to set only  one pixelvalue.
 how can i do to specify many pixelvalue or an interval of value?
 or is there another method to perform that ( like to export my data to vtk and perform that from VTK)?
 thx
 regards.