[vtkusers] What's Wrong With This?!?

Andrea Gavana andrea.gavana at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 04:14:53 EST 2006

Anyone? I thought there were some Python users of VTK...
BTW, by using the debug build of VTK, I found that the error comes from line
328 of vtkdataarraytemplate.txx, in which I get:

"Unhandled exception at 0x019e30db (vtkCommon.dll) in Python.exe"

This line says:

for(int j=0; j < this->NumberOfComponents; ++j)
    {
    this->Tuple[j] = static_cast<double>(t[j]);
    }
  return this->Tuple;

Sorry to bother you with my questions, but I am just unable to find where
the error is... is there anyone that can at least try the code and see if it
works?
Thank you very much for your suggestions.

Andrea.