[vtkusers] question about vtk5.0 release

X Z xf10036 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 15 08:32:45 EST 2006

I believe you need to download the source and build from the source.

xz
http://www.xzing.org

Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 21:09:34 +0800From: rickyhust at gmail.comTo: vtkusers at vtk.orgSubject: [vtkusers] question about vtk5.0 release
Hi Everyone
    I download the vtk5.0 from http://www.vtk.org/,   vtk-5.0.0-win32.exe
    afte I complete the installation,I found the vtk5.0 directory is like this:
    vtk/bin
    vtk/lib
    vtk/Uninstall.exe

    I cann't foud the  "example,include,lib " folder,  so  I don't know how to uses this release.  (I use vtk4.2 before that)
    can anyone help me?
    best  regards!
                                                                                         ricky