[vtkusers] Using VTK w/ Java - Can't get past VtkInit error

William Lukman w_lukman at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 15 02:31:22 EST 2006

Hi,

I'm a newbie with VTK and have been trying to find out
how to run VTK+Java on Windows XP for weeks with no
result.

When I try to run Cone.java example, I keep getting
Exception in thread "main"
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: VTKInit. I was
wondering if anyone with the same problem or know how
to solve this since i haven't been able to.

Any help would be really appreciated. Thank you.

http://www.vtk.org/pipermail/vtkusers/2003-December/070714.html/