[vtkusers] help including python support for VTK 5.0/OS X 10.4.5

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Tue Mar 14 11:01:29 EST 2006

One of the possible reasons for this error could be upgrading to a newer
CMake and using a binary tree that was built with the prior one... Did
you do that?

I've got a Mac OSX 10.4.5 machine, VTK 5 source tree... Configuring from
scratch (in an initially empty binary tree) and setting
BUILD_SHARED_LIBS to on and VTK_WRAP_PYTHON to on worked for me. It's
building now and I expect it will work.

Did you try configuring into a new initially empty binary directory?

David