[vtkusers] QVTK.lib - where's it?

Beth Carvalho beth at portugalmail.pt
Mon Mar 13 14:47:22 EST 2006

Hi,

I installed Qt 4.1.1 in my computer (after installing VTK and cmake).
My SO is Windows XP and I intend to use Visual C++ 6.0 compiler.
Then I tried to compile the sample code in VTK-Examples-GUI-Qt (I tried
everyone there!). Well, I used cmake, and after several error messages, I
manually corrected in Visual C++ 6 the project configuration (paths to Qt
include files were all missing!). I succeded partially, because it crashed
when tried to find QVTK.lib.
Well, I looked for it, and it is not there, neither in Qt installation tree,
nor in VTK.
How can I do now? Did I do anything wrong?
I installed VTK using cmake to build the projects in the directory tree.
Then, I executed then manually. It installed several libraries and includes,
as I could notice...
Cmake's .cmake files (macros) seems to be out-of-date, or wrongly
defined...I open the one that is used to configure it's building process
(CmakeQt4.cmake, at the Modules directory under Cmake), and as far as I
could understand, several paths are wrong...

Thanks for any suggestion,

Beth