[vtkusers] VolumePro support in VTK 5.0.0

Lisa Avila lisa.avila at kitware.com
Thu Mar 9 14:23:45 EST 2006

Hi Kent,

VTK does not support VolumePro in VTK 5.0 (those classes should have been
removed).

We have not been keeping up-to-date with the changes in vli and therefore
it is likely that the classes (as exist in the repository) will not work
with newer version of vli (although I suspect the changes are fairly minimal).

Lisa