[vtkusers] MouseWheel and .NET

X Z xf10036 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 9 13:49:37 EST 2006

>I verified that the focused .NET component consumes the WM_MOUSEWHEEL
>message, and the VTK graphics window would not receive it. <

It does not seem to be the case for me.  The vtk did receive the mouse wheel
event as long as the vtk window is in focus.  Or is it that you need the
mouse wheel event to be heared by vtk even if a control other than the vtk
window in the form is in focus?

Just curious (or More than...)!

Regards!

Xiaofeng Zhao