[vtkusers] Fail to compile VC++ 6.0 with VTK5

Aeken Tan Shuen Chuan chuan_st at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 1 22:59:10 EST 2006

Hi.

 I have install and run the example using VC++6.0. I have  included all the required file but the error below appear. Can anyone  help me on this? Thanks.

  vtkVolumeRendering.lib(vtkOpenGLFreeTypeTextMapper.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__glRasterPos2i at 8
  vtkVolumeRendering.lib(vtkOpenGLFreeTypeTextMapper.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__glColor4ub at 16
  vtkftgl.lib(FTGLPixmapFontRenderOpenGL.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__glPopClientAttrib at 0
  vtkftgl.lib(FTGLPixmapFontRenderOpenGL.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__glPopAttrib at 0
  vtkftgl.lib(FTGLPixmapFontRenderOpenGL.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__glPushAttrib at 4
  vtkftgl.lib(FTGLPixmapFontRenderOpenGL.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__glPushClientAttrib at 4
  vtkftgl.lib(FTPixmapGlyphRenderOpenGL.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__glGetFloatv at 8
  Debug/VtkSDI.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 94 unresolved externals
  Error executing link.exe.

  VtkSDI.exe - 191 error(s), 0 warning(s)

  Aeken Tan