[vtkusers] Interference on the screen, using 2 actors

Rob van Tol Rob.VanTol at wtcm.be
Wed Mar 1 06:08:31 EST 2006

Dear users,

When I try to display a dataset and an stl file in a single renderwindow, I
observe interference of the two.  The pattern of spots change continuously
if I rotate the image, and is very disturbing. The interference is still
visible if the stl files completely inside the dataset. Could anyone
explain me the reason for the interference or suggest a solution ?

I tried to send an image of the problem as well, but I don't know if it
arrived.

Kind regards,

ROB

dr. R. van Tol ( WTCM - CRIF )
Computer Simulations and Foundry Processes
tel: 09 2645704 - gsm: 0498 919373
mailto:rob.vantol at wtcm.be

WTCM-CRIF Belgian Center of the Technological Industry
Technologiepark 915, B-9052 Gent-Zwijnaarde
tel: 09 264 5697 - fax: 09 2645848
http://www.wtcm.be

WTCM-CRIF "Your Gateway To Innovation".
Have a look at the future of materials and manufacturing technology
http://techniline.wtcm.be