[vtkusers] VTK on "Catamount"

Randall Hand randall.hand at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 23:14:46 EDT 2006

Has anyone had any luck/experience compiling VTK for use on "Catamount"?
It's the backend Operation System on our Cray XT3 here and I've not had any
luck so far (Catamount programs won't run on the login nodes, which run a
variant of Suse, so all the things that compile & run for tests fail).

I'm hoping to compile it with Mangled Mesa & all the Xdmf stuff, but just
getting VTK running would be a good start.

(Crossing my fingers, hoping those DOE "Red Storm" gurus will chime in)

Randall Hand
Visualization Scientist
ERDC MSRC-ITL