[vtkusers] How to extract a region of vtkImageData

marium ahmed nidal832002 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 26 11:56:26 EDT 2006

Dear all,
               I've a 2D image (vtkImageData) and I want to extract a part from it, say a 3*3 part, I tried vtkExtractVOI and vtkExtractGrid but I don't know how to set the parameters to extract the required region.For example, vtkExtractVOI ::SetVOI() takes six integers do they represent the coordinates? if so how?

  thanks in advance,
  marium