[vtkusers] how to use vtkDICOMImageReader

qingzhen qingzhen at modern.org
Tue Jun 20 05:40:53 EDT 2006

    I took vtkDICOMImageReader to read my CT,MRI datasets,but it always gone wrong like"No DICOM magic number found, but file appears to be DICOM" .Authough I think it really is DICOM datasets.Can anynone give me a example about"vtkDICOMImageReader"?

   Another question:
"vtkVolumeRayCastMapper (0x08DEF060): Cannot volume render data of type short, only unsigned char or unsigned short."  How can I let my raw CT datasets to be "unsigned char or unsigned short"?

    Best Regards,