[vtkusers] Eclipse CDT configuration for VTK C++ projects

Andres Munarriz munarriz.a at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 13:52:26 EDT 2006

Hello,

I recently switched from a Windows box to a Unix machine.   Since I
don't have an IDE/Compiler such as VS .Net I'm having a lot of
trouble working with my VTK C++ Projects.  I have chosen to work with
the Eclipse IDE using the CDT plugin and the g++ compiler.

I've been searching the mailing archives and the web for a tutorial
or instructions on setting up an Eclipse/CDT project without much
progress.

Could anyone help?

Regards,
Andrés E. Munárriz Soto