[vtkusers] wxVTKRenderWindow.py Problems

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Thu Jun 15 12:50:11 EDT 2006

Siddartha Krishnan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am having problems compiling the example for wxVTKRenderWindow.py on
> the http://wxvtk.sourceforge.net/ site.
> I am running a Mac OS X 10.4 with vtk 5 and wxWindows 2.6.

All I am doing is pointing to the latest revision in the CVS of VTK:

Pass your pointer over the url, you'll the link is:
http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/Wrapping/Python/vtk/wx/wxVTKRenderWindow.py?rev=HEAD&cvsroot=VTK&content-type=text/x-python

Even if this script has not changed in a while, it is usually a better
idea to use the one shipped with your release of VTK, at:

VTK/Wrapping/Python/vtk/wx/wxVTKRenderWindow.py

HTH
Mathieu