[vtkusers] QT + VTK

Michael Rice marice at knology.net
Mon Jun 12 18:46:02 EDT 2006

The QTVTKWidget class in VTK 5 is very good. It also provides a Qt
Designer plug-in. I've been using it on Windows, Linux, and Mac with
Qt 4. It also supports Qt 3, but I have only used it with Qt 4. There
are examples in the Examples/GUI/Qt subdirectories.

If you are using VTK 4, the vtkQt package (Matthias Koenig) works
with Qt 3. I don't know if it supports Qt 4.

Michael