[vtkusers] anybody can help me? about MFC and VTK

WoodHead medicalimagesrc at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 16:28:59 EDT 2006

Hi, This is my first time to use VTK, and I compiled it successfully on MS
Visual Studio.
My question is: Can I use MFC when I use VTK? If yes, How to do it? Is there
anybody who can share an example code about this usage?

In fact, I have tried the example in "VTK\GUI\WIN32". However, it needs
vtkMFC.lib. When I use CMake to compile the "VTK\GUISUPPORT", there is
problem which means I can't comiple the file successfully.

In this mail, Hope someboday can do me a favor. A example with a GUI will be
very very good.

thanks in advance,

Patric