[vtkusers] Re: [CMake] Re: VTK /Cmake OSX universal binary quality dashboards

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Wed Jun 7 14:52:34 EDT 2006

On 2006-06-07 20:23, Dan White said:

>Maybe I/We/someone should also submit an OSX universal binary VTK
>quality dashboard built on a PPC.

I build vtk every night (well, I just noticed its been broken for a few
weeks!  But its back now) but I don't believe I build as universal
because of bug 3059, as I pointed out in another thread.

If you are interested in working towards having a Universal VTK, I
strongly encourage your to read 3059 and contribute ideas.

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com