[vtkusers] Re: [CMake] Re: VTK /Cmake OSX universal binary quality dashboards

Glen Lehmann glehmann at atamai.com
Wed Jun 7 14:41:50 EDT 2006

Hi All,

The dashboard stout.atamai that will start showing up tommorow is a
universal build that I've ctested on i386 and PowerPC, both running OS 10.4.

Mike's correct, this will not run on OS 10.3.9.  I've found the easiset way
to create a universal binary for 10.3.9+ is:

- build VTK with gcc4.0 on an Intel box
- build VTK with gcc3.3 on a PowerPC
- use lipo to whack 'em together.

Glen