[vtkusers] Compiling python wrappers with visual c++

Harry roguewraith at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 13:49:57 EDT 2006

Hi everyone,
I been having diffuculting getting cmake to create the build files with
python wrapping turned on. I am using Visual C++ express edition 2005. I
have no troubles compiling the c++ libraries with shared libraries turrn
off, but when i turn on  python wrapping and shared libraries i get the
following errors:

Cmake Error: Attempt to add link library vtkCommonPython which is no a
library target to target 3 vtkFilteringPython.
 Cmake Error: Attempt to add link library vtkFilteringPythonv which is no a
library target to target 3 vtkImagingPython.
 Cmake Error: Attempt to add link library vtkFilteringPython which is no a
library target to target 3 vtkGraphicsPython.

and bunch of other errors. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Harry