[vtkusers] NetCDF CF Reader

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Fri Jun 2 08:54:14 EDT 2006

When you say netCDF CF reader, what is the specific CF?

http://www.cscs.ch/a-display.php?id=1168

is my "full featured" netCDF reader, I'm doing another release probably
in a few days, but the main difference is it can read multiple tiles
from separate files in parallel as opposed to readin one large file and
splitting it into blocks.

if the "CF" part is something special, please tell

JB