[vtkusers] question about vtkStructuredGrid

Jia-Ming Pong simukoap at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 11:36:15 EDT 2006

Hi All,

  I am confused about the vtkStructuredGrid. I read my data (3D with a
scalar) into vtkStrucutredGrid by different dimension. (for example, number
of points=200, and the different dimension for the StructuredGrid is A.
200*1*1, B. 20*10*1, C. 10*10*2)

  I found when I put them into vtkContourFilter, the visualisation is
different. A is best, and others are very bad.

  I think I don't quite understand this dataset, could someone help me? What
dimension of vtkStructuredGrid should I creat?

  Thank you!

Best,
Jia-Ming