[vtkusers] Draw out a cubical box on the rendering window

Rashed Karim rashed.karim at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 06:46:34 EDT 2006

Hi everyone,

I have a surface rendering of an object, and I allow the user to pick points
on the surface. The applicaton starts region-growing segmentation using the
seed points picked. I want to restrict the region growing process by
allowing the user to define/draw out a cubical box on the rendering window,
beyond which the region cant grow. Does anyone know how I could go about
doing this.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

--
Rashed karim
PhD student