[vtkusers] Switch off bounding box

Deelip Menezes deelipmenezes at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 03:53:47 EDT 2006

Paul,

To prevent the bounding box from displaying, I use the good old technique of
deriving my own interactor class and overiding the highlight functions to do
nothing. Here is my class.

class vtkMyInteractorStyleTrackballCamera : public
vtkInteractorStyleTrackballCamera
{
public:
	vtkMyInteractorStyleTrackballCamera() {};
	~vtkMyInteractorStyleTrackballCamera() {};

public:
	static vtkMyInteractorStyleTrackballCamera* New()
	{
		return new vtkMyInteractorStyleTrackballCamera;
	};
	virtual void HighlightActor2D(vtkActor2D* actor2D) {};
	virtual void HighlightProp(vtkProp* prop) {};
	virtual void HighlightProp3D(vtkProp3D* prop3D) {};
};

This works for me. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deelip Menezes