[vtkusers] RangeMax problem

MichaelG123 Michael.Geppert at web.de
Mon Jul 24 08:13:53 EDT 2006

Hi,
I'm trying to use the .vtk format for paraview, but i got problems with the
RangeMax. If i open my data, only the RangeMin value is accepted, the
RangeMax value is set to zero by paraview. So i wanted to ask whether the
following syntax is correct?

<DataArray Name="pressure" type="Float32" NumberOfComponents="1"
format="ascii" RangeMin="-852.937"             RangeMax="1085.654">

I extracted the syntax out of an example, why is there so much whitespace
between RangeMin and RangeMax?

Thanks a lot for your help