[vtkusers] questions on updating imagePlaneWidget

DuanQi duanqi79 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 20 10:32:32 EDT 2006

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am using imagePlaneWidget for 3D visualization. Since my data is 3D+t, I just wonder if there is a way to update imagePlaneWidget so that it can display updated volume at each iteration t? Currently I have to delete the renderer at each iteration and rebuild widget again, which will result "blinking" during the visualization caused by "On()" method. I just wonder if there is a way to reuse existing widget and get the volume data updated? Thank you.sincerely
DUAN Qi
duanqi79 at hotmail.com