[vtkusers] scrolling with vtkImageViewer and QVTKWidget

Pankaj Daga deluded.soul at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 05:54:38 EDT 2006

Hi everyone,

I am having problems trying to add scrolling capabilities to the
vtkImageViewer.

I have an image which can be zoomed. Right now, I have no way to scroll
through the image and I can only see a part of the zoomed image that is in
the client area.

Is there a way to give the image viewer the coordinates in the zoomed image
that it needs to render. I can add scrollbars manually and then adjust this
parameter to navigate around the image.

If someone has achieved this, I would appreciate some pointers. I am using
VTK 5.01 and QT 4.0.

Thanks for any help you might be able to give me..

Cheers,

Luca