[vtkusers] cmake error when turning python wrapping on

Peter J. Bismuti pjb9508 at vashon.ca.boeing.com
Mon Jul 17 13:53:15 EDT 2006

I'm building on a 64-bit linux system running RH WS4.  I'm trying to turn
python wrapping on and am getting the following errors.  Can anyone please
tell me what the problem is here?  Thanks in advance

 CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
 Flags used by the compiler during release minsize builds.:7:
 LOAD_COMMAND Attempt to load the
library /acct/pjb9508/VTK/vtk-5.0-linux/CMake/libcmVTK_WRAP_TCL2.so failed.

 CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
 /acct/pjb9508/VTK/VTK/CMakeLists.txt:626:
 A command failed during the invocation of macro
"VTK_LOAD_SINGLE_CMAKE_EXTENSION".

 CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
 Flags used by the compiler during release minsize builds.:27:
 VTK_LOAD_SINGLE_CMAKE_EXTENSION unknown error.

 CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
 /acct/pjb9508/VTK/VTK/CMakeLists.txt:626:
 A command failed during the invocation of macro "VTK_LOAD_CMAKE_EXTENSIONS".

 CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
 /acct/pjb9508/VTK/VTK/CMakeLists.txt:626:
 VTK_LOAD_CMAKE_EXTENSIONS unknown error.

 The end of a CMakeLists file was reached with an IF statement that was not
closed properly.
 Within the directory: /acct/pjb9508/VTK/VTK
 The arguments are: VTK_NEED_LOADED_COMMANDS

 The end of a CMakeLists file was reached with an IF statement that was not
closed properly.
 Within the directory: /acct/pjb9508/VTK/VTK
 The arguments are: COMMAND VTK_WRAP_TCL2