[vtkusers] Variable number of outputs in a vtk filter?

Markus Ringlander makkan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 09:33:21 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have written a vtk application which I now want to convert to a working
vtk filter.

The filter will take as input a vtkPolyData, and generate
multiple vtkPolyData as output. The number of outputs will not be
known before my filterclass is called, but is dynamically determined
in the Execute/RequestData method (as my algorithm on the input is
progressing).

So when I have processed a part of the input vtkPolyData, and want this part
to be one of the outputs, how can I "add" it as output, like a dynamically
growing
list? I really hope this is possible, hopefully someone can give a hint.

Thanks,

Mark